Small production and family owned estate wine
Craft Beer and Spirits
Beaumont Chenin Pinotage Bot River

Beaumont Chenin Pinotage Bot River

$30.00

Pinotage was the very first wine made at Beaumont wines and 24 years later, they are still passionate Pinotage producers. 80% of the fruit comes from Beumont’s 45-yr old vines, which provide dryness and structure; the remaining 20% comes from younger, 22-year old vines, which provide lovely, vibrant fruit. The style reflects the cooler climate of the Bot River region. This is an elegant style of Pinotage showing aromas and flavors of fresh red berry fruit, and a deliciously drinkable medium body with well integrated tannins.

Out of stock

SKU: 6009077000160 Categories: , , ,
000

Additional information

Varietal(s)

Vintage

2017

Country

South Africa

Region

Western Cape

Appelation

Bot River

Reviews(0)

There are no reviews yet.

Add a Review

Be the first to review “Beaumont Chenin Pinotage Bot River”