Showing all 13 results
Planted half in 1964 and half in 1999, this is an elegant, refined fruit-driven wine with a good structured impression on the palate. The Kimmeridgian escarpment of Fourchaume is reputed to produce some of the best Chablis wines and the South West exposure of the vines means that they bask
An old-fashioned, rustic style of red Burgundy, deep and powerful with a firm, earthy tannin. For immediate consumption, it possesses a clayey grip that will allow it to pair with rich, hearty stews.
The nose is racy and has elegant notes of wood and minerality with a hint of butter. The palate is round and mineral with hints of citrus. The finish is long with a beautiful persistence.
One of the most classic small house cognacs out there (house since 1776), and the first cognac that Charles Neal imported a few decades ago. Pleasing aromatics include notes of apple, toffee and spice. Soft texture, with additional notes of vanilla on the palate.
2012 was challenging vintage with frost hitting in April, followed by hailstorms and one of the hottest summers on record, reducing crops in some villages by as much as 40%. Ultimately, the frost and hail that reduced the crop earlier in the year meant the harvested grapes showed healthy concentration
This is the first Rose from Gimonnet which is produced using 12% of Pinot Noir from Bouzy; the remaining 88% is a blend of Chardonnay grapes from 4 Grand Cru and 1 Premier Cru vineyards. Pale salmon pink with a very fine mousse. Delicate red berry flavors with a core
Cuvee Gastronome is so named because it is specifically designed to pair well with food. To achieve this ideal, the wine is bottled at a lower pressure than normal for Champagne, resulting in softer, less persistent bubbles.
This Premier Cru vineyard in Chassagne-Montrachet is situated in the South-West corner of the village. It is gently sloping, faces East and produces gorgeous white wines made from Chardonnay grapes. They are made ??under the Chassagne-Montrachet Premier Cru appellation.
This estate was born of the marriage of two well-known wine families: Xavier Gonet and Julie Medeville. The vines, remarkably well-kept (ie. low yields and sustainably-farmed), are located on superb 1er Cru slopes in Bisseuil and the two Grands Crus of Ambonnay and le Mesnil-sur-Oger (the heart of la Cote
70% Chardonnay, 27% Pinot Noir and 3% Ambonnay still red wine. A delicate rose-petal hue, an ideal aromatic purity and tonic fruitiness, with just the slightest hint of dosage so as not to mask the minerality of the Bisseuil and le Mesnil terroirs.